The Art of Pacesetting Leadership
The Art of Pacesetting Leadership Seminar
Number of Sessions: 8 – 16
"The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and those in authority over them are called benefactors. But not so with you. Rather, let the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the leader as one who serves.
God made you to be a pacesetter, not a puppet.
This is the course used in many churches to motivate and inspire members to share the pastor’s vision, understand God’s plan for genuine leadership in the church. Camaraderie is developed among attendees, as they are motivated to help their pastor succeed by becoming genuine leaders in the church.
Audience Target: Pastors, Lay Leaders, Leaders in training, Staff and Employees, Business leaders, and any Christian desiring to get ahead in life, using the leadership principles of Jesus
Session Times: Approximately 35 - 40 minutes each
- 8 Session version – Focuses on the fundamentals of Christian Leadership
- 12 Session event – In the advanced seminar event, Dave takes time to share Important things every leader should know: Distress signals, pitfalls, understanding authority, excellence, etc.
Overview of Seminar:
- Are Leaders born or are leaders made?
- Three levels of leaderships … everywhere!
- Four stages every Master-level leader will face
- Seven Pacesetting Qualities of Master-level Leaders
- Prerequisites to Master-level Leadership
- Three legs to the leadership stool
- Recognizing the difference between authentic and synthetic leadership
- The Power Principle of Vision
- The Amazing Practice of Faith goal setting
- How to overcome the obstacles every leader faces
- Dealing with Distressing situations
- Authority, rebellion, and divine discipline
- Teaching to Get Results
- And so much more