What Highly Productive Pastors Know and Do that Others Don’t
What Highly Productive Leaders Know (and Do) that Others Don’t
Number of Sessions: 3 – 6
I Corinthians 9:24-26
Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win! All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing.
Audience Target: Pastors
Session Times: Approximately 35 minutes each
- 3-Session version – “Crash Course”
- 6-Session event – Advanced Course with workbooks for the students
Overview of Seminar:
- Case Studies of highly fruitful ministers
- Three interlocking keys: Spiritual, Attitudinal, and Practical
- What pastors of growing churches know and do
- Knowing where you’re going is the first step to getting there
- What are 50 things you want in life and ministry?
- How to take people where they would never go on their own
- What are the master keys to productivity?
It’s lonely at the top, so you better know why you are there ~ John Maxwell
Failing organizations are usually over-managed and under led ~ Warren G. Bennis
“We never test the resources of God until we attempt the impossible.” ~ F.B. Meyer