Seminar for Intercessors with Mary Jo Williams and the Global Prayer Team
Number of Sessions: 4 - 8
And the people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits - Daniel 11:32
This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare - 1 Timothy 1:18-20
Much of the New Testament is written against the backdrop of a fierce war raging between two kingdoms: Christ's kingdom of light and Satan's domain of darkness.
Audience Target: General Christians, prayer team members, and those desiring to have a more powerful, prophetic, supernatural intercessory ministry.
Session Times: Approximately 35 - 40 minutes each
- 4 Session version – Basics of Intercession and our Priesthood.
- 8 Session event – In the advanced seminar event, Mary Jo and her team will actually engage the students in times of prophetic intercessory prayer. This has been one of the most life-changing seminars in our city. Members of many denominations have come to learn how to set up an effective and supernatural prayer ministry. The results are staggering – people coming to Christ, miracles happening, divine protection, and more!
Overview of Seminar:
“We cheat ourselves out of the richest experiences God has to offer by not learning the art of intercessory prayer”
“We do not fight for victory; we fight from victory!”
- The Intercessor’s Role
- Sharing in the Ministry of Jesus
- Intercessory Mistakes
- Prayer Meeting Killers
- Moving from priestly prayers to prophetic prayers
- How to pray for your Pastor
- How to establish a supernatural prayer ministry